Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
*** Fireworks. Shopping. Transport. Schools. City Views. What more do you need?***
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Ray White Beecroft is excited to present this superb 1 bed, 1 bath, 1 car + storage apartment located in the "Beecroft Place" development on the second highest floor (level 5) with extensive city views. Perfect to watch New Year fireworks. Comprising a spacious open plan living space adjoining a generous balcony with sweeping easterly views and a functional floor plan.
"Beecroft Place" is the latest addition to Beecroft living, with 130 eloquent apartments providing functional and luxurious entertaining lifestyles across four buildings and a retail precinct below. This stunning new residential development and shopping precinct includes Woolworths, BWS, Priceline, Flight Centre and others, with easy access to local trains, Macquarie Business Park, Macquarie University, Chatswood and CBD. Stunning European gourmet kitchen with quality fixtures & fittings. Quality timber flooring in the living area. Security building with secured basement car space. School catchments for Beecroft Primary, Cheltenham Girls High and Carlingford High Schools.
In a market where supply for quality apartments to purchase has become extremely limited, this property provides an excellent opportunity to acquire a unique and functional property.
- Convenient location; 100m to Beecroft Railway Station for easy access to Macquarie Business Park, Macquarie University and Shopping Centre, Chatswood and the Sydney CBD
- Direct lift access through Woolworths car park to the shopping precinct.
- Premium European finishes including Miele appliances, Oak timber floors, European stone kitchen and ducted air-conditioning
- Surrounded by quality local public and private schools such as Beecroft Primary, Cheltenham Girls High, Carlingford High School, James Ruse and The King's School
- Architecture and interiors designed by renowned DKO Architects
- Expected rental $480 - 500 per week.
- Approximate strata levies $800 - $1,025 per quarter.
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.