Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Spectacular City Views. Easterly Aspect.
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Enjoy the spectacular Sydney New Year's Eve fireworks from the comfort of your generous balcony. Located in Tower 3, is your sub-penthouse apartment, offering views of the Harbour Bridge, Sydney Tower (Centrepoint), city and easterly bush views. "Beecroft Place" is the latest addition to the Beecroft urban landscape. Combining a piazza area with specialty shops, restaurants and Woolworths, to create a vibrant cosmopolitan environment. The eloquent apartments provide functional and luxurious entertaining lifestyles. Capturing expansive light enriched living spaces, statement kitchens with opulent CaesarStone bench tops and European appliances evoke elegance, comfort and harmonise apartment living.
- Spacious open plan design, featuring natural oak floorboards.
- Sleek European kitchen with breakfast bar, Miele gas stove, electric oven and dishwasher.
- Internal laundry. Basement storage cage. Plenty of storage.
- Ducted air-conditioning. Video security and security basement parking.
- Approximately 100 metres to Beecroft railway station and public buses.
- Three station stops to Macquarie shopping centre.
- One common wall. High ceilings. Inviting indoor/outdoor entertaining.
- Catchments for Beecroft Primary, Cheltenham Girls High and Carlingford High Schools.
- Ideal for downsizers, young families and investors.
- Approximate/average strata levies $1,708 per quarter
- Approximate council rates $1,800 per annum.
- Expected rental $850 - $900 per week.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.