Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Picturesque and Convenient Location
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This fashionable, single level family home is the ideal downsizer, family starter or investment property. Positioned on the high side of the street, with dual access to Tristania Way and Cassia Grove. Located in the sought-after catchments for Cheltenham Girls' High, Pennant Hills High and Beecroft Public schools.
Cheltenham Girls' High School was rated the number one Government Funded/Non-selective high school for NSW.for 2017.
- Generous verandah. Ideal for entertaining.
- L-shaped lounge/dining with vista views.
- Modern gourmet kitchen. Breakfast bar. Meals room.
- Electric oven and stove. Fisher & Paykel dishlex.
- Master bedroom with ensuite and built-ins.
- Ceiling fans. Ducted air-conditioning.
- Cleverly designed modern bathroom.
- Lockup garage and carport.
- Convenient access to Beecroft and Pennant Hills train stations.
- Expected rental $700 per week.
- Approximate land size 752sqm.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
752m² / 0.19 acres
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.