- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Set in a quiet, tightly held cul-de-sac, this family home offers a lifestyle of convenience. The floor to ceiling windows and polished floorboards help fill the living rooms with plenty of natural light and warmth. Superbly located to access Beecroft Primary, Arden Anglican, Cheltenham Girls High Schools, Mount St. Benedict College and the hub of Beecroft Village.
- custom designed kitchen is perfect for entertaining your family and guests
- generous lounge room and separate dining room
- sunny living room flowing out to alfresco entertaining area.
- fully fenced backyard is ideal for active children.
- double lockup garage with workshop
- Approximate land size is 771sqm.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
771m² / 0.19 acres
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.