Boutique Complex. Convenient Location!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
"Bird Of Paradise" is a tightly held security block of apartments, offering an open plan design with plenty of natural light and internal access from the lock-up garage. The complex contains 9 apartments. This delightful elevated ground floor home unit has a renovated kitchen, equipped with Westinghouse appliances, granite benchtops and ample storage. An ideal investment property, first home or downsizer. Approximately 96sqm in total size.
• Generous combined lounge/dining room.
• Natural gas heating. Split system air-conditioning.
• Gas stove. Video security intercom.
• Built-ins in both bedrooms. Ensuite.
• Internal laundry with storage and clothes dryer.
• Lockup garage with internal access.
• Notable schools - Parramatta North Public, Tara Anglican, The King's School.
• Easy access Parramatta business/shopping precinct and transport.
Approximate quarterly strata levies: $920
Approximate quarterly council rates: $278.30
Expected weekly rental: $450
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.