Peaceful tree lined street
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This family friendly 3 bedroom single level home offers superb buying in a beautiful tree lined street. A tightly held home first time offered for sale since being built in 1963. Positioned on approximate 743.6sqm level block within the catchment of Cheltenham Girls' High School, Roselea Public, Epping Boys High and Carlingford High. Currently tenanted until December 2016.
- 3 Bedrooms all with built-ins
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops
- Combined open plan living and dining
- Polished flooring throughout
- Beautiful light and breeze filled northerly aspect
- Main bathroom with shower and bathtub
- Inground swimming pool with 2.75m/9ft deep end
- Laundry with separate shower and toilet
- Store room, double hung hardwood windows, 2.75m/9ft ceilings
- Brick veneer with terracotta tile roof.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.