Generous. Sun-filled. Convenient Location!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
"Twin Pines" is one of the original blocks of units built in Beecroft in the 1960/70's. Generous in size and natural light, with easy access to the train station, buses, shops, churches and schools. The complex contains 12 apartments. Natural gas is connected for heating. A quick renovation can change the kitchen from an electric stove and oven to natural gas. This delightful ground floor unit has one common wall and is an ideal investment property, first home or downsizer. Approximately 113.3sqm in total size.
• Generous combined lounge/dining room.
• Immaculate kitchen with CaesarStone benchtops.
• Undercover parking and internal laundry.
• Built-ins in spacious master bedroom.
• Spacious and sunny alfresco balcony.
• Notable schools - Arden Anglican, Beecroft Primary, Cheltenham Girls High and Carlingford High.
• Easy access Woolworths, bus and train transport.
Approximate quarterly strata levies: $1,078.60
Approximate quarterly council rates: $283.20
Expected weekly rental: $525
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.