Great Neighbours. Boutique Complex. Convenient & Quiet Location!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
"Bird Of Paradise" is a tightly held security block of apartments, offering an open plan design with plenty of natural light and internal access from the lock-up garage. The complex contains 9 apartments. This delightful elevated ground floor home unit has a renovated kitchen, equipped with Westinghouse appliances, granite benchtops and ample storage. An ideal investment property, first home or downsizer. Approximately 96sqm in total size.
An easy walk to parks, Lake Parramatta and the shops at the end of the street.
• Generous combined lounge/dining room.
• Natural gas heating. Split system air-conditioning.
• Gas stove. Video security intercom.
• Built-ins in both bedrooms. Ensuite.
• Internal laundry with storage and clothes dryer.
• Lockup garage with internal access.
• Notable schools - Parramatta North Public, Tara Anglican, The King's School.
• Easy access Parramatta business/shopping precinct and transport.
Approximate quarterly strata levies: $920
Approximate quarterly council rates: $278.30
Expected weekly rental: $450
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.